Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
What Do I Do If I Find Mold?
Mold is found everywhere in the environment, and the spores can produce very rapidly in moist conditions. From the ordinary to the unhealthy, SERVPRO of Burlington/Woburn is here to help you remediate mold damage in your home or business in the Burlington, WA, area. When water intrusion continues unnoticed and is not addressed right away, the resulting damage can present an increased risk of potentially harmful mold growth. We work with the Burlington, Woburn, Winchester, and Wilmington communities to help remove the mold and demonstrate ways to help prevent future mold-related problems. It is very important to help prevent moisture problems, in order to keep the mold at bay.
Learn more about mold and what to do until help arrives by reviewing our mold damage tips!
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (781) 935-8222
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Burlington / Woburn?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (781) 935-8222
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Burlington / Woburn is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: